Prom, Homecoming, and other school dances are some of the biggest and most exciting events of your high school life. Once you’ve found the perfect dress or tux, it’s time to start thinking about the perfect flowers. Our designers know how to create flowers that will impress your date. Stop in to Sendik’s Fine Foods Floral Shoppe today and let us help you select the right flowers, ribbon, and embellishments for your corsage or boutonnière.
Helpful Ordering Guide
- Stop in and meet with one of our associates. Choose the style and price range that fits your budget, then discuss the color and overall look of your flower(s).
- It is important to remember that Prom usually falls on Mother’s Day weekend. Therefore it is in your best interest to order two weeks prior to your event to ensure that you get what you really want.
- Guys, you can make a lasting impression by bringing a beautiful wrapped bouquet for your date’s mother.
- For most dances, a wrist corsage is the most popular. However, for Prom, many girls like to have a small hand tied bouquet.
- Keep your corsage, boutonnière, or bouquet fresh by storing it in your refrigerator.