• ½ cup dry red wine
• ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
• 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 2 cloves garlic, sliced
• 2 pounds beef tenderloin
• 1 pound small button mushrooms
• 1 large red onion, cut into large pieces
• 1 yellow, red, and green pepper, cut into large squares
Optional: Zucchini, cut into large pieces
Salt and pepper to taste
*Prepare your meat and marinade at least 1 hour prior to grilling.
1. Combine the red wine, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and garlic cloves in a bowl. Mix thoroughly. Cut the beef into 1-1/2" cubes. Put the marinade, beef and vegetables in to a heavy-duty plastic zip bag and place in to a container to safeguard against any leaks. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
2. Remove the meat and vegetables from the marinade and place onto bamboo skewers that have been soaked for 30 minutes in water.
3. Pre-heat grill to medium-high heat. Grill them on all sides until nicely charred, about 3 minutes a side. Enjoy!