• ½ small cantaloupe, diced
• 2 large tomatoes, diced
• ¼ red onion, diced (or sweet onion)
• 1 teaspoon jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced (to taste)
• 1 lime, juiced
• 1 orange, zested and juiced
• ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, to taste
• freshly ground black pepper
• handful fresh basil leaves, torn into small pieces
1. Add the cantaloupe, tomatoes, red onion and jalapeno to serving bowl.
Cover and chill until serving time.
2. Just before serving, add the lime and orange juice.
Add the salt and pepper to taste.
3. Top any delicious grilled fillet of halibut, grouper or salmon with this amazing salsa.