• 1 (8 oz) bottle of Italian salad dressing
• 2 zucchini - cut thick
• salt and ground black pepper
1. Pour Italian salad dressing into a Ziploc bag. Add the zucchini, shake Ziploc to coat with dressing. Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper on zucchini. Squeeze excess air from the bag and zip closed. Let marinate in refrigerator 30 to 60 minutes.
2. Preheat grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove zucchini from bag; discard dressing.
3. Grill zucchini on preheated grill until lightly browned and soft in the center, 7 to 10 minutes per side.