• 1 Bunch Fresh Asparagus
• 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
• ½ LB. Bacon
• Salt & Pepper to Taste
1. Preheat your grill to 350 degrees.
2. Trim asparagus pieces to 5 to 6 inches in length.
3. Place asparagus in a mixing bowl and toss with olive oil to coat.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Bundle 5-6 spears of asparagus and wrap with one slice of bacon. Secure with a toothpick if desired.
6. Repeat until all the spears and bacon are used.
7. Place the bundles on the preheated grill for 10 minutes then flip and grill an additional 10 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and asparagus is cooked through.