• 4 small oranges
• 1 lemon
• tablespoon honey
• 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
• 4 3-4-ounce Arctic Char fillets
• 2 tablespoons minced chives
• 1 pinch flaky sea salt or to taste
1. Position oven rack 3 inches from the broiler. Preheat the broiler to high. Remove the segments from your oranges and lemons. Squeezing out any juice from the peel and membrane into
a medium bowl. You should be left with a bowl of beautiful segments floating in a lot of juice.
2. Pour one tablespoon of the juice from the bowl of citrus segments into a large bowl. Add the honey and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Whisk to combine. Add the arctic char fillets and toss to coat. Let marinate for at least 5–10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, pour the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil into the bowl with the citrus segments. Add the chives and a big pinch of sea salt. Stir to combine.
4. Grease a sheet pan or broiler pan lightly with olive oil. Remove fillets from marinade, letting excess drip off. Discard used marinade. Place the char fillets skin side down on the pan. Season the fish with salt and pepper to taste. Broil 4 – 5 minutes or until internal temp reaches 145°. Remove pan from oven and immediately transfer fillets to a serving platter. Spoon sauce over top. Keep extra sauce on the side for anyone who wants more. Serve with a summer garden salad and a glass of Rosé.