Maple Pecan Sweet PotatoesDOWNLOAD
We Have What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch-thick discs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup roasted pecans, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss the sweet potatoes in the melted butter and salt. Spread them out in a single layer onto a metal baking sheet and place in oven until golden brown and crispy, about 15-20 minutes per side.
- While the sweet potatoes are baking, bring the maple syrup to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the pecans and return to a simmer. Promptly remove from heat.
- When the sweet potatoes are done, arrange them on a serving platter and pour the maple pecan sauce over the sweet potatoes.