RECIPE OF THE WEEKDecember 6 - December 12, 2023
Baked King Crab LegsDOWNLOAD
We Have What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds thawed King crab legs (2 or 3 legs)
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place thawed crab legs on a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Heat butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until melted. Whisk in Old Bay seasoning, lemon juice, garlic, and olive oil.
- Use half of the sauce to brush over the crab legs and save the rest to use for dipping later.
- Place crab legs in the oven and bake until opaque and flaky, about 20 minutes.
- Using a chef’s knife or kitchen scissors, cut the crab legs in half before serving. Dip the crab in the reserved butter sauce.